This afternoon, my family learned that the area that my mother had removed on Wednesday was in fact cancer. There was not a clear margin removed and during her meeting today with the surgeon, she was given a couple of options for further treatment. As you can imagine, and I am sure some of you have experienced first hand, this was quite a blow. The news that she got could have been much, much worse, but no one EVER wants to hear those words.
My mother will be deciding what option of treatment to follow. We are praying for God's wisdom, comfort and healing. We believe that God can take care of it entirely without the aid of physicians/treatments, but if that is something that she...we must face, then we know that God will be with us.
Please pray for our entire family, especially my mother and father.
Sending love to Elli & praying for God's will in all things,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna






1 comments:
Marcy,
I am enjoying reading your blogs so much. Working on our third domestic adoption I can relate to what you are experiencing, and then with the diagnosis of your mother! I just wanted to offer a word of encouragement: In Matthew 6 God reminds us that he clothes the lillies of the field and how much more valuable are we. He knows our every need and will give the answer. I am in prayer for your family.
In love,
Marcy Doss
Post a Comment