Yesterday on one of the yahoo groups that I am a member of, there was a family that got their LOA/SC on day 76...wow! Nice to see some small numbers after several 100+ LOA/SCs that I have seen lately. Maybe just maybe, our estimates will be on target THIS TIME!!
Today I went to be with my mom, who did great by the way. We didn't find out anything on the pathology reports, but we are optimistic and will continue to pray for good news when she goes for her post-op visit on Friday. Thanks for your prayers and your continued prayers are appreciated.
Since I have been in a kind of "weird" state all day I haven't really thought much about much of anything other than my mom. I came home with a headache, took a nap - that doesn't happen often! - and now I need to play catch up on everything that I didn't do today. So today's post is from Parker.
Me - "What would you like to say to Elli today?"
Parker - "That I love her."
Me - "If you could talk on the phone to Elli right now, what would you tell her?"
Parker - "I will buy you a TV for you room. I will buy you a remote. I will buy you video games. I will buy you a controller and a computer. Whoa Momma, a computer is a big present ain't it? And I will buy you a deer. (Parker thinks he can buy anything with $1.00) Momma what is Elli's favorite movie?"
Me - "I don't know."
Parker - "Probably Indiana Jones or Spider-Man or Iron Man. I fell asleep during Iron Man. I am going to get you a room, but Momma has to move it. Anna is going to share her room with you. Momma is Elli little?"
Me - "Yes."
Parker - "Will it be okay if I hold her?"
Me - "Maybe, but she's not that little. She's like Anna."
Parker - "Will we have to teach her how to play the Wii?"
Me - "Yes."
Parker - "It is so hard to teach her to play the Wii. I wish I had another picture of Elli in China. I want to take a picture of me with Elli and we will say 'Cheese'. I want her to come here."
Me too Parker.
Sending love & hugs to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna
Today I went to be with my mom, who did great by the way. We didn't find out anything on the pathology reports, but we are optimistic and will continue to pray for good news when she goes for her post-op visit on Friday. Thanks for your prayers and your continued prayers are appreciated.
Since I have been in a kind of "weird" state all day I haven't really thought much about much of anything other than my mom. I came home with a headache, took a nap - that doesn't happen often! - and now I need to play catch up on everything that I didn't do today. So today's post is from Parker.
Me - "What would you like to say to Elli today?"
Parker - "That I love her."
Me - "If you could talk on the phone to Elli right now, what would you tell her?"
Parker - "I will buy you a TV for you room. I will buy you a remote. I will buy you video games. I will buy you a controller and a computer. Whoa Momma, a computer is a big present ain't it? And I will buy you a deer. (Parker thinks he can buy anything with $1.00) Momma what is Elli's favorite movie?"
Me - "I don't know."
Parker - "Probably Indiana Jones or Spider-Man or Iron Man. I fell asleep during Iron Man. I am going to get you a room, but Momma has to move it. Anna is going to share her room with you. Momma is Elli little?"
Me - "Yes."
Parker - "Will it be okay if I hold her?"
Me - "Maybe, but she's not that little. She's like Anna."
Parker - "Will we have to teach her how to play the Wii?"
Me - "Yes."
Parker - "It is so hard to teach her to play the Wii. I wish I had another picture of Elli in China. I want to take a picture of me with Elli and we will say 'Cheese'. I want her to come here."
Me too Parker.
Sending love & hugs to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna






0 comments:
Post a Comment