Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 99....Last of the 2 Digit Days

Tomorrow we officially enter the Century Club....in no way is this an esteemed club to be a member. I remember feeling so bad for those who had to wait over 100 days with Anna's adoption. I thought, "how horrible to wait so long!" Well, you know the saying, "you don't know till you have been there"? Well, I can officially say tomorrow, YES, it is horrible!!!

There was a package delivered to our agency last Friday. We were so hopeful that our LOA would be inside, but it wasn't. There was one lone travel approval. Although I am thrilled for that family, I must admit I was soooo disappointed. I did see a post yesterday for a family with another agency that did get their LOA and they have the same LID as us, 11.18. It may be another week, 2, month...who knows when our agency will get another package, but we surely will be next. I would love for everyone remaining with our agency to all get their LOAs. There is no point in them having to wait this long....plus I would love to travel with them and see their cuties in person ;-)

Sending love & hugs to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna

0 comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker