Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 90...

Why do I estimate these thing? Why do I torture myself? Why is this adoption process lasting FOREVER??!!?!??! Obviously, we haven't heard anything YET. I did see a 02.09 LOA for a LID on 11.09...we are LID on 11.18. You can do an estimation if you want - I refuse. However, I will say that Rodney's birthday is on Thursday, so......

There is currently no one at my agency waiting for travel approval and we should be next in line for news. The agency hasn't gotten any packages since the CNY, so it has to be close...it has to.

Sending love & hugs to our Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Marcy! I am "feeling your pain." It DOES seem like it has been such a long process - kind of like the pregnancy that never ends. You tell yourself over and over that God's timing is the best timing, but sometimes that is much easier said than believed. You had such a wonderful travel blog when you went to get Little Anna, and I just can't wait to hear the good news that you will be leaving on ... ?!!

Lisa said...

Oh Marcy I know the wait is aweful!!!! We waited 4 months for Zacs LOA. I am praying you'll get good news soon. Trick or treat has a whole new meaning for me as we got that phone call when we came home from trick or treat. Hang tight and 1 supper time soon that call will come. (((((HUGS))))

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker