I am an ordinary woman, with an extraordinary life. Extraordinary in the fact that I have been blessed beyond measure. I am a child of God, a born again Christian. I am the wife of a loving, devoted husband. A mother to three of the most beautiful boys you could imagine and the daughter of my dreams. I have been given Godly parents, the best sister and brother one could have, great in-laws, and an unbelieveable extended family. And now, God is allowing me to be the mother of another perfect little girl, Qing Zu Qiao, soon to be Elliana Kate Qiao Gross. This is our story, our testimony, our Journey to Elli.
Help Bring Elli Home
We are trying our best to do everything we can to raise money to help bring Elli home. In efforts to do that, I have started selling Avon in order to help with the adoption expenses. If you do purchase or would like to purchase Avon, please take a look at my Avon page where you can place an order. If you live close to us, I would be happy to get you a book. You can e-mail me if you would like a book or if you have any questions. I am not a "natural" salesman, but willing to do whatever it takes to help get our little girl home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment