Oh my gosh! Where has the last couple of weeks gone?!? It seems a blurr since Thanksgiving and honestly I probably can't recall very many of the days between then and now. Not that my social calendar has been full by any means, but there has been quite a bit going on plus sickness, so it seems as though December is quickly passing me by.
To make matters worse, Christmas shopping - HA!!! Christmas Tree - Nope! How horrible is that? I usually have my tree up the first of December, but this year is just kind of blah. I think it is a combination of not feeling well, being in a different house that doesn't feel like "home" and dreading the thought of ADDING another thing in the house has not motivated me to put up a tree. Thankfully, the kids haven't really said too much because they don't know where we will put it either! I think this maybe up for the "Worst Mom of the Season" award :-(
Sending love & hugs to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna Mei






0 comments:
Post a Comment