Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Golden Ticket....

Just before we got ready to leave for Anna's surgery on Monday afternoon, the beloved 797-C, immigration approval, arrived in the mail. I cannot tell you how relieved I was to finally be holding that piece of paper in my hand.

I put the approval with my dossier documents and we headed to Louisville for Anna's surgery. When we got home yesterday afternoon, I had the county certified documents from Franklin County. I am hoping that Anna will feel well enough tomorrow, that I can get the other's notarized and county certified tomorrow. I would love to to have them off to Frankfort by this weekend.

We are hoping to get an update on Elli soon...we'll just have to cross our fingers that it comes through. Thanks for all the well wishes on Anna's surgery and tremendous support for our immigration approval.

Sending love & hugs to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna

0 comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker