Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pay It Forward....

I am sure many of you have heard of this, maybe even done it. It is pretty fun, if you like to get and give surprises anyway. One of the blogs that I faithfully stalk ;-), had a little Pay It Forward "game". I just got mine in the mail so now it is my turn to...yes, Pay It Forward.


Here's the rules...the first three people to leave a comment at the end of this post saying that they want to play AND agree to then do the same on their blog, will get a little present from me. After you get your gift, then you basically do what I am doing. It doesn't have to be expensive, just fun. The adoptive mom (you don't have to be adopting by the way) who sent me the gift knew that I had a slew of kids and sent us a board game we could play together...of course since she and I had and are adopting from China, she went with a ladybug themed game.

If you are one of the first three, I will post the names and you can e-mail me your mailing address. So who's in??

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm game Marcy! I stalk your blog ofter but usually don't post. I love your blog BTW. Maybe we'll meet up in China if our I171s ever get here!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am game also. Still following you on your new Journey. How are the little princesses? Love to all of you. Tammy
Tammyand03@aol.com
wehaveemptyarms,blogspot.com
ashleyishome.blogspot.com

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker