Do you know how badly I would love to post some NEW news? Well, unfortunately I don't have any :-( I really hope to hear something from USCIS in the next couple of weeks, but you just don't know how fast or slow these things will take. It has been and continues to be my goal to be DTC (dossier to China) by the end of May. I am still hoping.
I am getting things ready for a Fundraising Yard Sale this weekend. My living room is filled to the brim and there is more to come. We have a rather large garage behind our house (big enough to pull a Dump Truck, Backhoe & a couple cars inside)...half of it is filled with Yard Sale "stuff", also known as junk, but you know the saying, "one man's trash is another man's treasure". I am so hoping that many men find their treasures this weekend in our yard! I will post pictures of all the goods later....it is quite a site!
In the mix of trying to price and sort all this stuff, I have sick kids. Both Carter and Jacob were home yesterday and Carter again today. I believe he has a virus. He has all the typical symptoms. Jacob had really bad allergies this weekend. Anna is suffering from allergies as well as Parker. Rodney and I are both have runny noses, sinus pressure and headaches...you gotta love Kentucky in the spring ;-) I think just about every possible plant is in bloom not to mention all of the fresh cut grass that is driving our noses and eyes nuts!
Thank you to everyone that has donated items for the Yard Sale. My family has been awesome! Special shout out to Gina, Roni, Missy & Wanda. I will post updates on the Yard Sale and hope that we make lots of money to help bring Elli home!!!
For once happy that you can't walk through my living room and sending many hugs & kisses to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna MeiP.S.
Please say a prayer for all those effected in Myanmar by the Cyclone. Currently they are reporting 22,000 deceased and 41,000 missing. There will be many displaced families, parents who have lost their children and children who have lost their parents. Such a heartbreaking tragedy.






0 comments:
Post a Comment