Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No LID Yet....

No word of a log in date as of today...that doesn't mean that we aren't logged in though. Hopefully, we just aren't aware of it yet. Our agency is checking daily for any information, so we just wait.

Once we get word of our LID, we are just going to wait again, so I am not too stressed about it. I know the dossier is there and that is more than half the battle. Do I want LID? Yes, I wanted it back in June...I wanted to be traveling to China by now, but apparently that wasn't "the plan." So thankfully today, I am optimistic about where we are, enjoying the ones traveling this journey with me and excited about the future. Now that's today...we'll see about tomorrow :)

Sending love & hugs to Elli,
Rodney, Marcy, Carter, Jacob, Parker & Anna

0 comments:

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker